Sunday, July 21, 2013

Random Post, Lots of Pictures

I have so many things to say and now that my life is getting back to normal, I don't have as much time to write it all down.  So, instead of writing a lot, I'm only going to write a little and let the pictures do the writing.

I skimmed over something in June, June 23 to be exact.  My amazing hubby Mr. Pi and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary.




And, fast forward...6 years later...


Life getting back to normal, means, swimming. biking AND running.

Outdoor pool aqua jogging (harder than it looks)

Actual running! 5.25 miles in total (run/walk of course with PT exercises in between)

The long ride! First time at 50 miles in a year.

Enjoying my Rev3 kit out on the roads.

Finally, some open water swimming action. I heart open water swimming.

And, there you have it, life is getting back to normal, which is soooooo sooooo exciting.  My foot is feeling good.  My leg is not 100%, I can't really describe how it feels, kinda heavy, kinda blobby, anyway, it's not 100% but it's also not getting in the way too much.  Just have to do my physical therapy exercises and take my recovery seriously.  (Elevate, ice, compress)

This week is going to be exciting and it includes turning another year older...big birthday workout plans courtesy of Coach Laura!  Hooray!