1. Sweet Potatoes...I'm obsessed with them lately. I eat them for breakfast with yogurt on top, sometimes with eggs and cheese, sometimes just plain. I eat them for dinner with beans and cheese on top, sometimes with marinara sauce...I just LOVE them.
2. The new roast at Starbucks, the Blonde---it's delicious! SO GOOD! I have switched from Pike's Roast to Blonde, mmmmmmmmm.
3. My new long run buddy! Now that Jen is out with her news I have to give her a shout out. It's been so fun to do "long" runs with her. We've been running buddies before but for short runs on her recovery days and my tempo days. At the moment, we're a perfect match for running well, technically, she can still kick my butt several weeks into her pregnancy but that's why I love her.
4. My Team and My Sponsors! Rev3 recently announced BlueSeventy as one of our sponsors--BlueSeventy is going to help me make my swim even FASTER, woooo-hoo!
Also, another of our sponsors which I've mentioned before, TriSwim/TriSlide is doing a SWEET deal for all of you, they are doing a 20% promo on triswim products through the end of February. Great time to stock up on swim products before tri training kicks into full gear this spring. You can be swimming like a fish and not smelling like the pool =). Use the promo code: triswimval12.
One of our newest sponsors is Swiftwick! I had not heard of them prior to their announcement as a sponsor but some of my other teammates RAVE about them. I'll do anything to keep my feet happy you all know how sensitive they are! Two things I already really like about this company...they have some really BAD ASS looking athletes on their facebook page, go check it out, AND I like their motto "do what moves you."
There is one other sponsor that I'm really excited to share with you all but MUMs the word for right now...
5. My new basement! It's amazing!
6. Signs of spring! Guys, we have SPROUTLINGS!
February 6, 2012
February 5, 2012
February 4, 2012
There are plenty of other things I could have listed on my favorites post but those are the first that came to mind that aren't one of the obvious (aka my AMAZING husband who deserves way more than a number on a friday favorites post).
Here we are at our housewarming party September 2010.