Monday, May 2, 2011

I'm IN...


Yup, I got into NWM for the third year in a row. On October 16, 2011, I’ll be proudly collecting my Tiffany’s bling and waving to the firemen as I complete the largest half marathon in the world for the third time. There will be plenty of…



1) Hills


2) Crowd dodging


3) Picture taking


4) Ogling over the expensive but chic race gear


5) Wearing our Tiffany’s bling proudly


While I don’t love this race, due to all the people and frankly, all the hills—it’s become a tradition for Kristen and me. The views from the course are really superb and since we always take our time, we’ve gotten plenty of good photos. Here are some from 2009 and 2010.

2009

Sarah, me and Kristen

All sorts of bloggers!

Finish LINE

BLING!

2010

The group got larger!

Wearing our Tiffany Blue

BLING!



My first FALL race of 2011 is on the calendar! Why is it that one race registration always spurs me to contemplate and pull the trigger on others?  This happen to anyone else?