Thursday, March 10, 2011

Three Things Thursday

I hardly ever do Three Things Thursday posts but I thought it was fitting for this week:



1. I’m back on a plan and am loving it. I think the plan is a bit ambitious but honestly, I don’t think I know how to create plans that aren’t ambitious. I might scale back some of the workouts in the next few weeks to have a slower build up. I’ve been battling a nagging cough/cold this week but am still managing to get in most of my workouts (even a couple in the morning!).   I've also been using thedailyplate again---its been helping me make smarter choices and helping me to eat enough but not too much.  I think I'm on my way to kicking March goals in the ass.


2. I feel like I’m finally settling into my new job and schedule. I was able to modify my hours slightly to accommodate my morning-ness which is great. I’m feeling more confident at work and have received some compliments in the past couple of weeks which has been a HUGE boost.


3. Mr. Pi and I started some seeds for our summer garden---tomatoes, broccoli and beets. We also bought strawberries and have planted them in hanging baskets that we’ll be hanging along our awesome porch. Planning out our garden and buying hanging baskets for our porch makes me long for summer. Longer, sunnier days are right around the corner right?! I have a list of all the fun outdoor projects I can’t wait to do. We have hop plants to plant. I want to plant lilies (b/c I love them). There is weeding to do and planter boxes to buy and fill with the other yummy berry goodness. Please, please, please be sunny this weekend so I can spend time in my yard. (That’s not too much to ask, is it?)



Look for a fun giveaway coming up next week!