Starting at Saltman Road off Skyline Blvd
Snowy forest where I found my car key!
Also, since it’s the start of a new month and since I’ve been goal-less since Goofy I decided it’s high time for me to set some goals. Here we go with March Goals:
1. Register for some races (yup, it is on! I have a list and I’m going to start plunking down some moo-lah)
2. Create a schedule (see #1—if I’m going to be out there racing, I’m going to need a training schedule)
3. Read 2 books this month (I’ll find out the next book club choice next week so whatever that book is + one other)
4. Have an awesome weekend with my Dad when he comes to visit (I have to put something on this list that I know will be a smashing success!)
5. Start using dailyplate again (yup, this is a “lose weight” in disguise goal—though, it’s not about losing weight necessarily but about feeling healthier and less squishy. My post-Goofy, sloth-ness needs to be curbed.)