Friday, March 4, 2011

Bandwagon

(A) Age: 28



(B) Bed Size: KING, love me some space.


(C) Chore You Really Dislike: Taking out the trash or picking my clothes up off the floor--it's a tie.


(D) Dogs: A super cute Beagle named ZOEY—those of you that have been reading have seen lots of pictures of her.


(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Grande Pikes from the ‘buck


(F) Favorite Color: Depends, but I suppose blue


(G) Gold or Silver? White gold


(H) Height: 5'11’’


(I) Instruments You Play: I’m musically challenged, sorry mom! (she’s a retired music teacher and a very talented musician)


(J) Job Title: Government Affairs Representative


(K) Kids: No thanks.


(L) Live: Portland, OR land of the perpetual gray skies and drizzle (please let there be some sunshine this weekend)


(M) Mom's Name: Margy


(N) Nicknames: My dad calls me “little one” which is funny b/c I have about 2 inches and 20 lbs on him


(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? Nope.


(P) Pet Peeve: There are far too many but one that has recently been bothersome is having to be in elevators with people that smoke or people that wear too much fragrance (both the smoke and the fragrance STINK)


(Q) Quote from a Movie: "nobody puts baby in the corner” or, just for Mr. Pi “I want my two dollars.”


(R) Right or Left Handed? Right


(S) Siblings: Nope, I’m an only!


(T) Time You Wake Up? IF I can get my ass up for a morning workout 5:00 (anyone want to start an early morning texting routine? I find that if I have to respond to someone, I get up b/c I don’t want to let them down), if not, 6:24 (yes the alarm is set for 6:24)


(U) Underwear: Victoria secret all the way


(V) Vegetable You Dislike: olives (except for the occasional kalamata)


(W) What Makes You Run Late: Other people---I really HATE being late, it makes me very anxious.


(X) X-Rays: hand/wrist, foot, hip, teeth---I think that’s it.


(Y) Yummy Food You Make: recently I’ve been loving tofu stir fry and I made a kickass healthy Mexican casserole on Sunday---mmmmmmm


(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Giraffes!