Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Week 8 Goofy Training




Week 8 was a step back week and I think my legs needed it.  I only did three runs for 24.1 miles.  I really don't have a lot to report on running BUT I did have an amazing weekend.  

Mr. Pi and I did a quick weekend trip down to California for some wine tasting and family time.  While we were there I got to meet my nieces new puppy Macy...isn't she a cutie?  She's a puggle--beagle/pug.

  

 Here are some fun pictures from the weekend:
The Hipstamatic App is my new best friend, enjoy the fun photos.
 
 Pretty vines!
Awww!

Cold here in Portland this week.  Today the high was only 30! BRRRRRRR!  I got in a short 4.5 miler in the cold sunshine.  If it has to be winter, I LOVE sunshine and COLD.
 
I'm really excited about Thanksgiving and getting to host in our very own house!  I'm also beyond excited about getting a Christmas tree and decorating the house this coming weekend.  I'll check in with my holiday goals this week but so far I'm doing pretty well.