As I was streaming my holiday music at work, I was thinking about my Christmas playlist. Christmas morning can be a little hectic as my husband’s family is large and ever growing so a run in the morning might not work out but I’m hoping to squeeze in a run sometime that day (or the day before or day after or all three). I already have running plans with Kristen on Monday, Dec 21—yay! For the past two years I’ve made a special Christmas music playlist for use only during the week of Christmas. My top five Xmas songs:
1. Little Saint Nick (Love the Beach Boys)
2. Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree (For some reason the scene from Home Alone always pops into my head when I hear this song)
3. White Christmas (Who doesn’t love Bing?)
4. Blue Christmas (I spent many years in Hawaii at Christmas and this seemed to be a favorite at the beach restaurants there so it always reminds me of Hawaii.)
5. Run, Run Rudolph (Run, Run, Run!)
In the spirit of the season, I’m hosting another giveaway for all of you. Many of you have probably already read Dean Karnazes’s books but for those of you who haven’t, I’m giving away 50 in 50: I Learned Running 50 Marathons in 50 Days -- and How You Too Can Achieve Super Endurance!
andUltramarathon Man for two lucky Ambitious readers. Even if you’ve read these books maybe someone else in your life hasn’t and you can pass them along.
To enter, leave me a comment telling me your favorite holiday song.
(Even if you’re not entering the contest, I still want to hear your favorite holiday songs!)
Contest ends Wednesday, Dec. 16th.