Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009 Year in Review

In 2009, I…

Ran two marathons (Arizona and San Diego) Ran three half marathons

No picture of my third half known as "the port-o-potty race"

Did my FIRST (and second) Sprint Tri (and spent lots of time asking my Tri Guru questions about Tri's)


Spectated with awesome signs

Had lots of fun times with friends.





(actually, Sarah, was this race fun?)


Went on lots of fun trips with Mr. Pi...

2009 was a great year!

9 goals of 2009 recap:

1. Run three marathons--Ran two of three then, needed a break.

2. Run a half in 2:15 or less--I did PR but not with 2:15, this is going on the goals list for next year.

3. Run 1000 miles for the year--I came in pretty dang close with 961.32. (I caught a cold in Cali and don't see any running happening this week. BOO)

4. Run a 100 mile month (without getting injured!)--Check! I ran three 100 mile months.

5. Read at least 1 book per month--I read over 12 books for the year not necessarily one per month but I'm going to say "check" to this one too.

6. Contribute more regularly to my savings--Check (still a work in progress)

7. Pay off my car--Check!

8. Be more social (i.e. plan more Portland Blogger happy hours J)--Check! Many fun happy hours were had.

9. Lose 15 lbs (this being the most cliché goal but losing 15 would take the weight I’ve gained off, plus a couple of pounds…I’m hoping losing weight will help bring up my speed)--Um, I didn't gain anything this year =).

Stay tuned for 2010 race calendar and goals!