Monday, June 22, 2009

A night to remember

June 23, 2007 Mr. Speedy Pi and I were hitched at Young's Winery in California!

Two wonderful years have gone by and we've been on many, many, many fun adventures together! Last year I posted a list of some of our "top 5 lists" a la High Fidelity-style. I also posted a few pictures. Unfortunately, my laptop crashed and I don't have too many other pictures saved on this computer but here are a few.



And a few from our wonderful honeymoon in BoraBora.


Memorable moments from our second year of marriage:
::Running 2 more marathons, including a return to San Diego

::Getting ZOEY!

::Becoming a houseful of Masters (Mr. Speedy Pi just earned his Masters degree two weeks ago)

::Moving for the 5th time together

::Several small trips together to Cali or around Ore

I am so lucky to have such a supportive husband! He's there for me at every finish line (and we all know he sometimes has to wait HOURS) and there for me on a daily basis. I'm so proud of him and all he's accomplished. I couldn't have asked for a better partner in life. Here's to many more years of fun adventures for Mr. & Mrs. Speedy Pi!