Saturday, January 3, 2009

Vacation in review

California proved to only have a couple days of rain and the rest sunny with some overcast. Much better than the first two days of rain! Instead of boring you all with a re-cap of vacation I decided the re-cap was best told through pictures. There are some notable events missing, like my 20 mile run but who really wants a picture of that? and New Years, oh wait I was asleep by 11:00! Anyway here is my vacation in review through pictures:

Homemade cinnamon rolls on Xmas morning...yummy!

Stocking Time!

Zoey gets the first gift...

And the second...

Half of the family anticipating present opening.

Semi chaos...

Total chaos!

Pie time...this was only 2 of a selection of about 10 over Xmas eve, Xmas day and my family's Xmas.

Ready to work off some of that pie, Zoey? Zoey in her ridiculous snow shoeing outfit.

The family!

My dad trekking along after us.

How we all felt after a day in the snow.

Last run of the year (it was a walk for me since I ran 20 the day before) on December 31st. Blogger meetup NorCal style! Liah, S, Aron, Audrey, me and Julianne! It was so fun to meet these ladies!

My Xmas vacation was fantastic...the pictures really don't do it justice! It was so relaxing and so much fun to spend time with family and friends.

2009 is off and running...I posted my goals a few posts back but I have since modified them a bit. I'll be posting a 2008 recap and a 2009 modified goals list probably tomorrow.