Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tagged & Sugar Update

I've been tagged by Girl on Top:

10 Years Ago (1998):
1. I got my driver’s license, July 23rd at 8:00am (I was first at the DMV) and I got Yolanda the Honda, a 1991 white Honda Accord
2. I was probably listening to one of the songs listed here:
http://www.musicoutfitters.com/topsongs/1998.htm
3. I was obsessed with Dawson’s Creek
4. I made the varsity water polo team as a sophomore and earned my first letter
5. I broke my first bone


5 Things on Today’s “To Do” List :
1. 5 miles (with 2 miles of pyramid fartleks)
2. Get a bikini wax (I know TMI)
3. Pack for my weekend (can’t pack tomorrow working until after 8pm)
4. Take the dog to the dog park
5. Fold the laundry sitting in the dryer


5 Things that I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy a beautiful house in San Diego (and maybe San Francisco too)
2. Travel! (so many places on my list)
3. Hire a personal trainer/running coach (for life)
4. Go shopping
5. Do something special for my immediate family (i.e. pay off debt, buy house, pay for a trip…etc)


5 Places I have lived:
1. Sacramento, CA
2. Davis, CA
3. Washington, DC

4. Boston, MA
5. Portland, OR


5 Jobs I have had:
1. Lifeguard
2. Swim Teacher
3. Legal assistant
4. Policy analysis intern
5. Junior government relations representative


Now I’m tagging:
1. Aron
2. Kristen

3. Julianne
4. Junk Miles
5. Emily


I’ll be heading out for a 5 miler today hopefully before the sun goes down so I don’t have to run on the treadmill.

Oh and btw, life without sugar isn’t so bad.