Thursday, October 9, 2008

6 Random Things

I've been tagged by Runner's Rambles to post 6 random things about myself. So here it goes... (some of these are a bit of rip off from Runner's Rambles but they are funny, random things about me too...can't wait to meet this girl in 3 weeks we have many similarities)

1. I am constantly paranoid that my pants are high waters. I'm 5'11 so it's hard to find pants that are long enough. Even ordering long's or tall's online I get paranoid.

2. In Junior High my dad bet me I couldn't go a month without a hamburger (yes, I was a bit chubbier back then), I went 3 years without meat! Ha, take that Dad...(yes, I am a wee bit stubborn.)

3. I HATE mayonnaise. When I first met my husband (he loves mayo) I wouldn't make him sandwiches or tuna b/c I wouldn't even touch mayo with a spoon. I still HATE it but I'll make his sammies with the exception of when the mayo is near the bottom of the jar and to get any out you have to put the knife all the way down to the bottom of the jar which almost guarantees that some will end up on your hand...I draw the line there!

4. I'm a morning person which means I am NOT a night person. If I'm up past 9:30pm on a week night it's a rare occasion.

5. I'm a closeted slob. I didn't used to be. Now if you ever came over unannounced you wouldn't be allowed in the guest bathroom...I let my clothes pile up over the week and move everything to the laundry room on Saturday.


6. While I enjoy all types of music, when I work out it's all hip-hop baby! My hubby constantly makes fun of me calling it hippty-hop. I love it...I don't care if they are rappin' about the biotches and the ho's...it's all about the beat. Whatever gets me through my workout.

Speaking of workouts...none so far this week due to my pain in the arse cold. Cold is mostly gone, energy is back up again, this means a run, albeit a short one, is on the books for tonight.

P.S. I tag HTC (though she is out of town), Gazelle's, It's not the destination..., Junk Miles and Carrie.