Thursday, August 7, 2008

Copycat

So I'm copying HTC (who copied someone else) since I don't have any running to report on...sad...but I can say that I was on Zoey duty last night (i.e. it was my turn to have night duty, so I was up at 1:30 for about 30 min and again at 4:00 and I took her out when I got up for work at 6:00am).

Gazelle's and I had a nice coffee break this morning at the Buck! (mmmmm soy latte...triple shot this morning) We told our woe stories about the dreary Portland weather and not running (she at least has a legitimate injury excuse). We are on for Bikram on Saturday! Maybe I can sweat off the bratwurst I ate at the Beavers game last weekend =). (See this is why I decided to start up the food journal again Wednesday instead of over the weekend!)

So here goes my copycat piece:
So here’s the rules: All of the answers must be just one word.
1. Where is your cell phone? Pocket
2. Your significant other? Home
3. Your hair? Roots
4. Your mother? Well-meaning5
. Your father? Bestest!
6. Your favorite thing? Zoey
7. Your dream last night? None
8. Your favorite drink? Mojorita
9. Your dream/goal? Happy
10. The room you’re in? Office
11. Your church? None
12. Your fear? Unhappy
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? California
14. Where were you last night? Home
15. What you’re not? Sad
16. Muffins? Yummy
17. One of your wish list items? Clothes
18. Where you grew up? Fair Oaks
19. The last thing you did? Coffee
20. What are you wearing? Blue
21. Your TV? Big
22. Your pets? Beagle
23. Your computer? Dell
24. Your life? Good
25. Your mood? Tired
26. Missing someone? Yes
27. Your car? Charlotte Leigh
28. Something you’re not wearing? Earrings
29. Favorite store? Lots
30. Your summer? Cloudy
31. Like(love) someone? Yup
32. Your favorite color? Aqua
33. Last time you laughed? Morning
34. Last time you cried? Dunno