Before I leave for the sunny isle of Kauai, I thought I would leave you all with a very random post. I couldn't think of anything to blog about other than getting in my 2 miles this morning (and I'll be getting in another 2-3 tomorrow morning...I thought about getting in another couple of miles tonight but my wax technician, yes peeps, I went bald for the trip, said no working out until tomorrow)....so, here is one of those surveys...you know the ones that get passed around via myspace or email.
1. Do you like seafood?
Yup, sure do!
2. What's on your perfect pizza?
Canadian bacon and ham--Hawaiian all the way
3. Coolest place you've visited?
Toss up between Australia, New Zealand and Bora Bora.
4. Have you had a birthday this year?
Nope, not yet...coming up though.
5. What is your favorite band?
6. Chocolate or vanilla?
7. What do you order at Starbucks?
Depends on the season. Winter: Extra hot, skinny, hazelnut latte -OR- Extra hot, non-fat, chai. Spring: depends, California spring = my summer drinks, Oregon/Boston spring = still extra hots. Summer: Sugar-free vanilla, iced, soy latte (best for the protein after workouts), any of the light fraps, or skinny iced cinnamon-dolce latte. Fall: Non-fat, pumpkin spice latte (it's like pumpkin pie in a cup..mmmmm...).
8. Rather be a fish or a bird?
Fish...I'm a water person.
9. Ever pee'd in a lake, river or the ocean?
Um, yeah...hasn't everyone.
10. What three things are always in your frig?
Ketchup, mustard and beer (the last one mostly b/c of the hubby).
11. What is your favorite item of clothing?
I would say running shoes (but I'd be lying, though my Mizuno's are pretty cute)...um...pjs =).
12. How many TVs do you have?
2, one from the 80's with a built in VCR and one awesome flat-screen.
13. Favorite season?
14. Favorite planet? (LOVE questions like this one.)
Neptune...b/c it's such a purrrrty blue.
15. What is the closest item to you right hand?
A work pen that says "Go by Tram." (You'd have to live in Portland to get it.)
16. Are you married?
Yes, very happily.
17. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
The brightest one in the box! (haha, I'm so clever.)
18. Can you do a headstand?
Um, no...but I can almost do the yoga pose "crow."
19. Where were you on 9-11?
I first heard about it while at the gym. But since I'm a West-coaster, the news was a bit delayed.
20. Favorite Disney flick?
I like all the old classics Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty, Aladdin...that era.