Thursday, June 26, 2008

Meeting Palooza

Some of us at my place of employment have a little joke going about the abundance of meetings we all seem to have on our calendars. Today was a meeting palooza kind of day for me. It was one of those days that made me salivate with anticipation of owning the Iphone 3G (Yay for my birthday in July). It also made me realize how much the pain in my a** was bothering me. If any of you have experienced piriformis pain you know what I'm talking about. (Here's a great article from RW: http://www.runnersworld.com/article/0,7120,s6-241-286-289-12630-0,00.html) It seems to get worse with every meeting palooza day. I really need to start doing the exercises from the RW article! They helped when I did them consistently.

In other news, I had a nice surprise this morning at my 6am weights class. I got to meet a fellow blogger! Such a small world. If you don't read her blog check out: http://hotthickchick.blogspot.com/ (though I haven't a clue why she named her blog that...far from thick is what it should be called.) Sounds like we'll be seeing each other a few mornings during the week.

On my goals list from yesterday...I can check off the Thursday weights class. I think I'm going to try to get to a yoga class this weekend (maybe do some swimming too). Sounds like J and I have a long run scheduled for Sunday.